BA, LCDC, ADC III, ICADC
- Outpatient alcohol and drug counseling for adolescents and adults
- Individual, couples, family and group therapy available
- Screening and assessment, education, treatment and intervention services
- Aftercare Maintenance Programming with Relapse Prevention Accountability
- Specialized training in co-occurring disorders, women with trauma, gay and bi-sexual men's issues, veterans and young adults.
- Gender specific and co-ed groups
- Affordable fee structure & flexible practice hours
The 10 Guiding Principles of Recovery: Hope, Person-Driven, Many Pathways, Holistic, Peer Support, Relational, Culture, Addresses Trauma, Strengths/Responsibility, and Respect
Definition of Recovery from Substance Use or Mental Health Disorders: A process of change through which individuals improve their health and wellness, live a self-directed life, and strive to reach their full potential.
Four major dimensions that support a life in recovery: Health, Home, Purpose and Community.
Health is overcoming or managing’s ones’ diseases or symptoms and for everyone in recovery, making informed, healthy choices that support physical and emotional wellbeing.
Home is a stable and safe place to live
Purpose is meaningful daily activities such as employment, school, volunteerism, family caretaking, or creative endeavors, and the independence , income and resources to participate in society
Community involves relationships and social networks that provide support, friendship, love and hope.